Forever Yours
Search This Blog
Friday, June 13, 2008
Skippy Peanut & Chocolate Jam
It tastes very good. Not so dry like the normal Peanut Butter Jam. Taste even better when you mix it with butter. Should give it a try!
Look @ how many patterns Shannen can come out with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shannen Draws Me
Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!
16th Months Milestones
Finally Shannen is now 16 months old. I had also spent 5months with her 24/7 since I stopped working. Take a look at what Princess Shannen c...
Shannen Draws Me
Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!
Stomach Flu
This is the 1st time Shannen contacted this illness, Stomach Flu. Thanks to those inconsiderate parents who insist to bring their sick child...
No comments:
Post a Comment