Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

1 Week Reviews @ School

Day 2 on 6th of October

Shannen is not willing to let go of Elson. Cling onto him like a koala bear again. Elson then decided to leave for work earlier. I then company Shannen to the eating area for some oats. Surprised that she is able to finish the whole bowl even after she had 160ml of milk at home. After that she join in the class for some outdoor play. She was a little afraid, but didn't cry. It took a while for her to settle down. We then proceed upstairs for some singing and dancing. Teacher Susie asked Shannen to sit with her and do some colouring, I then try to hide myself by standing at the staircase. She was able to be with the class for 1 hour without me. During lunch, Shannen was unable to finish the spaghetti with chicken and mushroom. She only ate half of the apple too. Guess but be still full from the oats and milk in the morning. After lunch, we proceed to upstairs again for some story telling(by teacher) and free playing time. Fetch her home @ 12.30pm

Day 3 on 7th October

Shannen cling on Elson again when we reached school. When Elson left for work, she was sitting on my lap, eating the corn cereal with warm milk. Auntie (who prepared all the meals in the school) came and asked Shannen to sit on the chair herself, she was unwilling to do so and hide away from looking at Auntie. I knew she was scared at that time, but she still finished the breakfast not forgetting that I gave her 130ml of milk this morning before we leave the house. After breakfast, it was outdoor playtime again. She was able to play with the rest of them and waving bye bye @ me when she walked pass me. She was also holding onto Teacher Susie's hand. I stayed in the school until she finished her lesson. Teacher Susie told me that Shannen behaved well in class. She does have some bad habits like she likes to sit with her legs on the chairs, etc. But she will follow suit when Teacher Susie told her not to. She also finished all her lunch (porridge with spinach and minced chicken with apples for fruits). Soon as she saw me and Elson @ the door, she was screamed and dashing towards us. We brought her upstairs again, wanting to let her play with the rest of them for a longer time. She didn't make noise and didn't cling to Elson again. We left @ 12.20pm after everyone said bye bye to her.

Day 4 on 8th October

Elson carried Shannen to the eating area and let her sit on the chair by herself and he left for work again. I was there to company her for breakfast. She ate the egg all by herself and with very little warm milk. So I used the spoon to feed her the remanding milk and finally she finished everything. After breakfast, Teacher Susie brought Shannen to the toilet to wash her hands and the proceed a little playing of toys indoor. Shortly after that it's exercise time. It's Shannen's 1st time so she just stood there and looked at how other kids play and sing. After a while, Shannen join in the fun with Teacher Susie guiding her. She was hopping and shaking all around. @ 9am, the preschoolers proceed to play outside, while the Nusery, K1 & K2 practised for their concert. Shannen was playing with me. Before proceed upstairs, she waved bye bye at me. OMG, it's only 4 days and she already forgot about "Mummy"! Lolz.. Went back to fetch Shannen @ 12pm. Teacher Ida said she is good and finished her lunch. Only thing is she was playing with the apple just now and Teacher Ida used a firm voice to tell her not too. So Shannen eye's was red then.

Doing morning exercise

Playing outdoor
Shannen asking the jie jie whether she wanna sit her car

Day 5 on 9th October

Shannen woke up happily and didn't make noise when I change her into her school uniform (unlike few days back). We arrived school around 8.20am and same thing again, Elson left for work early. I was there to company her until she finished her breakfast. While doing the morning exercise, Kieran (Shannen's classmates) kept crying. Shannen was a little scare and wanted to hold Teacher Susie's hand. I can see her shivering from behind. But Teacher Susie just told her to sit down and continue with her discussion with her colleague. Just a few seconds later, Shannen was busting out loud. Poor darling. She was calling for me and Teacher Susie asked me to go over to carry her. I guess only we can tell what's going on for her. She was in my arms until the morning exercise was over. Before proceeding to outdoor play, Teacher ...... asked Shannen if she can carry her. Shannen agreed and went straight to her arms. After a short while, she was ok and continue her play outside. I let Teacher Susie guide Shannen when they proceed upstairs for their lessons. Pray hard that darling dun cry again. I reached school again around 12pm and went straight to the eating area (cos I know they will be there). While I signal to Teacher Susie, Shannen turned her head. Luckily I was fast enough to hide away from her. I think she can sense or smell me. Lolz... After they went upstairs for the story-telling class, I went up to find Shannen. She was delighted to see me. Of course she was also happy to see the bottle of Yakult in my hand. Teacher Susie told me that she didn't cry except when she tipped and fell just now, she was asking for me. Good girl. Hopefully, tomorrow she will do better.

Day 6 on 10th October

Shannen woke up earlier than me. After getting everything ready, we left for home and arrived school @ 8.20am. It was carrot cake with milo for breakfast and Shannen enjoyed that very much. She was a little grouchy today as in she kept asking for me, Maybe it's because of her fall just now. She fell from bed @ 3am in the morning and I was scared by the loud bang. Found her on her fours on the floor busting our loud. Poor darling, must be scared then. I let Teacher Susie took over and left for marketing. After returning to fetch Shannen, Teacher Susie told me she didn't behave herself during lunch time. She was playing with the spoon then. When Teacher Susie told her not to in a firm voice, she cried again for mummy. Naughty girl.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!