Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dinner @ Sakae Sushi

Have been cracking my head, thinking of where to bring them out for dinner. Mummy told me she had Japanese food when she was a little girl. Working for a Japanese couple as cleaner and she didn't like the Japanese rice then. Well, I tried to convince her to give it another try again since it's was so long ago.

I didn't order any sushi for mummy since she doesn't like the Japanese Rice. Here's what we had....

Pumpkin Chawanmushi, Sakae Chawanmushi, Agedashi Tofu, Soft Shell Crab Age, Pumpkin Tempura, Teriyaki Chicken Udon, California Handroll, Unagi Handroll, Softshell Crab Handroll, 13 colours plates. Beer for Daddy, Pepsi for Mummy and hot tea for me and Huiting.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!