Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

16th Months Milestones

Finally Shannen is now 16 months old. I had also spent 5months with her 24/7 since I stopped working. Take a look at what Princess Shannen can do now.

1) Calling me mummy instead of mama and calling hubby daddy instead of papa now

2) Can recognise things that belongs to whoever. When asked her she will tell you

3) Can walk steadily liao

4) No longer crawling up the stairs. Is holding onto the railing and walking up the stairs now

5) When dun want something, she will say "bu yao" (dun want) and when she wants something from you, still will quickly say "xiexie" (thank you)

6) Know lots of words like bubble, apple, nainai, meimei, jiejie, gong gong, gugu, yi...., fish, bear, cat,woofwoof(for dogs), moo(for cow), etc

7) When ask her to do things, she will. For example, once I asked her to pass me her daddy's pant which was on the bed, cos I need to iron it, she really did so.

8) Will keep her toys after playing when ask to

9) Been drinking her milk from cup & straw now

10) Knows all her bodyparts. Will point at them when ask to

11) When watching her fav. movie - 881 and will dance at different patterns for different songs. Slow songs - rotate her head, fast songs - move her whole body

12) Love to say "No more" when her Barney show ended

After staying at home with her for such a long time, I realise that it's really something worth it to give up my job for 10 years. $$ cannot buy the times which I had spent with her. She is closer to me now. I will also be able to teach her and guide her the way I want for her. At least when she wake up 1st thing in the morning, she will take out her pacifer and call me loudly, Mummy!

This is how we celebrate Shannen's 16months old on 16th of January 2008!



No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!