Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Bed For MIL

Had been wanting to change Mother's bed since we moved in but can't find a good chance until today. At least when we threw away her old bed away she won't be at home stopping us to do that. Went to Furniture Warehouse to get the bed. Total cost @ $1998. Not bad for a good and comfortable bed. Hopefully mother will like her new bed when she comes home.

I was also told by the sale staff that we are entitled for some lucky draw and asked us to fill in the coupons. When I read carefully, I realised that the top prizes was 2 way air tickets for 2 to Bangkok. OMG. Hopefully I get some other prizes. Lolz...

Shannen having fun @ the showroom
Will we win the 1st prize???

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!