Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bad Girl

Teacher Susie told me that Shannen used her water bottle to hit on her best friend's head, Ewan, until there's a bum on his head. I saw the red bum and was very angry for what Shannen had did. Asked Shannen to face the wall(when we reached home) and said she will not hit her friends, scold her friends, push her friends.

Teacher Susie did told me that she asked Shannen to go to another room and explain to her what her doing was wrong. She also asked Shannen to say sorry to Ewan, hug him and "sayang" the bum. She did so too, but I also asked Shannen to do all those the next day when we saw Ewan in school. Felt so paisei about the whole matter.

Looks at how sad she looks.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!