Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally

After talking so much about going to Malaysia for his 18 holes (always talk no action), Elson & Ken (brother in-law) finally went for their games this afternoon in Malaysia. Maybe I should go to the driving range 1 day before my Mizuno clubs turn rusty. Lolz...

Elson sent me to mummy's place so that they could play with Shannen. I took a chance to go out for lunch with Huiting while Shannen sleep. Guess what. It's New York New York. It had been my 2nd visit this week and 3rd this month. We went to the one @ Heartland Mall. The waitress actually asked me to join them as a member which I will be enjoying some vouches, 10% discount and also a free drink when I sign up for the 1st time. Since I like their foods so much, I decided to join them as member.

After lunch, we carried on with our mission. Got to buy a plastic fish tank for Huiting's newborn grandchildren (4 hamsters), eggs, some red packets(I dun like those free ones, cos they were all too big) and a mini lion head(cos Daddy decided not to get the group to come and perform at our place this year so I decided to get a lion head and have some fun.

I am a member now!!!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!