Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

7th Gynae Checkup

Before doing the regular scan, Dr. Adrian had broke a not so good news to me. As refers to the detail scan that I did last month, it show that my placenta is kinda low. If it still remains @ the same position, I will have to go for a C-section to give birth to Sarah. Was kinda sad after heading it, cos all these while I had been very careful with this pregnancy, especially my diet(cos I had Gestational Diabetes when I was expecting Shannen @ 34weeks). I had even planned not to have any epidural for this delivery so that I can experience the real "pain".

Dr. Adrian had told me that 90% of the women having this problem will be gone at the last month cos there's a possibilities that the placenta will move upwards when the baby grows. I just have to pray hard that I am among the 90% who can give birth to my baby Sarah naturally. Otherwise, we will have to go for a C-section and hopefully baby Sarah can have the same birthday as Shannen.

The rest of the results of my detail scan were good. Sarah actually weights 10 grams heavier than Shannen for both their detail scans (same days old) and she is also "taller" than Shannen.

Sarah is weighing @ 669grams now.


No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!