Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Huipei's Wedding Banquet

Finally.... We waited so long and finally Huipei had found her prince charming to come to her rescue. It's more like a gathering for me since I had left my work place for more than a year. Kinda miss some of them and the fun time we had together. I met Pauline much earlier so we can have some girl's talk. Shannen was very obedient too. She just sat quietly, looking at the passerby.

Before the dinner starts, Jason walked over and asked Shannen if he could bring her out to buy balloon. I was very surprised that she agreed. Was kinda worried that Shannen might scream out loud cos even when Daddy wanna bring her to the playground without me, she will U-turn back, crying when the reached the lift. Not to say that Jason is consider a young, single man. When I went out to take a look, I saw Shannen holding onto Jason's hand, with another hand, holding onto a Hello Kitty Balloon and looking around to buy some more toys. Well done, Jason!

Dinner starts around 9pm and before that I had asked for some hot water to make milk for Shannen. All of them (my ex-colleagues) was staring at how I fed Shannen and of course they were so curious on why Shannen is feeding from syringes. Lolz.. (of course I explained to them). Shannen was very well-behaviour. Thanks to the mp5 I brought along with lots of Shannen's favourite shows. Elson reached around 10pm to pick us cos Shannen needs to attend school the next day.

Pauline(my buddy) & Shannen

Huipei, Elaine, Pauline & Me

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!