Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sarah Is Out (Day 2)

Since I had asked for total breast feeding, the nurses had pushed Sarah to me as early as this morning around 1am for her 1st feeding. She was able to suck well for the rest of the day and she poo poo well too. Sarah came back again around 8.30am for the next feeding and this time, Shannen was already awake and was very happy to see Sarah. Elson hold her(Sarah) for 2 hours and she didn't even want to open her eyes. Told him it's all because he didn't want to touch my tummy and talk to Sarah during her stay inside me. Lolz.....

Mummy & Huiting came over to help me while Elson need to go off for his works. Shannen was still in the hospital with me. Went to register for Sarah's birth certificate and done the baby bonus in the afternoon and we (mummy, Huiting & me) had a good Delifrance feast. MIL came to see Sarah around 5.30pm and was not allow to come in as TMC only allows 2 visitors with 1 companion (Elson) @ this moment(due to H1N1). So Huiting went down with 2 passes(with mummy "hiding" inside the room) to "pick" MIL up. Told her about the cord thing and she also said it's a blessing that Sarah came out at the right time. Elson arrived around 6pm with dinner. Huiting & mummy had some and went off after feeding Shannen (they had always been a great help to me & I love them). MIL also went off by herself as she needed to get some stuffs for prayers tomorrow.

Megan & family, Sharlene & Robin also came to see us. Megan & Sharlene came up 1st and Sharlene was very excited to see Sarah. Megan asked about the premium room that I stayed in as she was very interested in staying here too(very comfy indeed). After that, they went downstairs to "exchange" the men to come up. They will be coming to my mum's place in Punggol to see us on this Sunday.



Shannen took these pics for me when I was bf Sarah

Huiting & Sarah

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!