Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

11th Gynae Checkup

Was wondering how come Sarah is so much shorter than Shannen. Shannen came out measuring @ 48cm, but Sarah is only about 30cm + now. So, I asked Dr. Adrian about my wonder. He told me that the measurements on the scanning is not the length of Sarah. It's just measurements of other things. Only the weight on the scanning counts. It will give us a rough idea of how heavy Sarah is now and whether is she growing well each time. Phew....

After the scanning, Dr. Adrian had double confirmed with me on the labour date and time. He has also confirmed that Sarah is growing well and healthy. Can't wait to see Sarah in person in less than 2 weeks from now.

Sarah is weighing @ 2.714kg now.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!