Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Full Month (Late post)

We celebrated Sarah's full month 2 days earlier as daddy's taxi is available to help in delivering the cake. There isn't any invitation to anyone, just ordered 5 boxes of cake from Choz to give it to Ah gong, 1st Aunty, 2nd Uncle & next door neighbour (of course 1 more box for ourselves). These were the people who send me confinement "foods" during my confinement. So I only order cake from them and asking them not to give me any hongbao in return as I don't want anyone to spend money on Sarah's full month. This is also the reason why I never order cakes for the rest of the relatives as I don't want them to fork out money for the hongbaos(economic is bad now).

The cakes come in 2 boxes for each special people. I love the chocolate cake, yummy!

The full month cake from Choz

Shower time

I dun want to be like ah gong....
Happily slipping water

It's Shannen's turn now


Fresh from oven
Feeding time!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!