Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Shannen is finally 1 month old

We ordered the cake from Choz. It looks yummy. Mummy & daddy sent them to all the relatives on Sunday (one day before the actual date). We did not throw any party just disturb some cakes for relatives and my colleagues.

I woke up early to give Shannen a hair cut, nail cut (though I did it before she was 1 month old). Put them in an "Angbao". Elson drove me to office. I asked Pauline to come down and help me with Shannen while I carry the cakes. Elson did not join us as he went off to pick up some documents from his customers. Better still, as least I have sometime with my colleagues.

Everyone is so excited upon my arrival, though I knew that some were not. So what. I carried on and carried Shannen to show Mr Ong. He was very very happy and carried Shannen in his arm. Shannen was smiling at him then. While I was busying distributing the cakes, Shannen had been passing around from one aunty to another. Lolz...... We stayed there for a while and went off at 12.20pm

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!