Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Drinking From Straw

Shannen has been having gum pain these few weeks and is bitting almost everything that's in her hands. She hates drinking water from bottle too. Though I've changed to another new bottle, cos' it would be having any smell of Prune juice, she still refuse to drink from bottle. Mummy had to spoon feed her.

So I decided to give her water from straw yesterday. First, I filled up the straw with water and put it in her mouth. She seen to like it cos' it's something new. I did it for around 5-6 times. Kinda tired doing it. So, I decided to let her try to drink from straw. She got chocked at first, but after a few tries, she is able to drink from the straw. Not a bad start as she was able to drink about 10ml.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!