Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

The Invisible Teeth

Since Shannen was 4months old, we had been waiting for your 1st precious tooth. She kept bitting things and drooling so much that it could fill a pail per day. Just now when I gave her the cherries, was surpised to find out that she was able to bite it off. So I used my fingers to feel her gums and felt 2 teeth on her lower central incisors. I was very sharp. When I tried to feel her upper gum, she quickly closed her mouth and bit me on my finger. Ouch!

After that I told mummy when happened and she was braved enough(I think she dun believe what I said that's why she dare to do it) to put her whole finger in Shannen's mouth. This little monster gave Ah Mah a hard bit and mummy was screaming OUCH!!!!!! Lolz.......

Will update the pics when the teeth is out.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!