Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

3 Cries In A Day

Shannen had her bad day. She had 3 bad cries and 1 "bao"

1) The notti mummy made her cry so that she can change her ringtone

2) Shannen hit her head on the floor when she tried to move from a sitting position to a crawling position so that she can get her toys. Her hands are too weak and couldn't support her body weight. Ended up she fell hard on the floor and burst out loudly with an additional "bao" on her right hand top corner head.

3) She refused to finish her milk. She only drank 120ml and kept pushing the bottle away. I didn't beat her. Just put her in the sitting position on the bed and took away her toys. This time, she cried out loud. So loud that I think my neighbour heard it. I told her to stop crying and she did, but when she saw mummy, she cried even louder this time. She was shivering. Mom wanna carry her, but she didn't want. Insist me to carry her. See already also heart pain. But still have to teach her. After I carried her, Shannen sound unhappy and seem like she is scolding me. lolz...

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!