Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2007

Huiting's Birthday

It's Huiting's birthday today. I decided to throw her a min party which only involved the Punggols. Let me share a bit more about her.

Lee Hui Ting, female, just turned 17, has been staying with us for years. She is my 8th aunty's daughter and has since been with us since she was 1 month old. We took care of her until 13 when her mom(my aunty) then decided that it's time to bring her back since she(my aunty) already re-married. She(my aunty) hopes that she can give Huiting a "Happy Family". Not long after Huiting went back home, she kept coming to us and told us that her mom beat her. We didn't believe it as Huiting likes to tell lies when she was young(though she still does right now).

Only when she was about 14, that was the 1st time she was chased out by her mom. Huiting called up my dad to pick her up from her Woodlands' flat. After 3 days, aunty came and brought her back. After that incident, Huiting was occationally thrown out of her house by Aunty, and my dad had to go and pick her up. Sometime even in the middle of the night. Not only that, we found cane marks on her legs and hands. It was about 2 years back when it was also the last time Huiting ever go back home. I still remember it was about 11pm when we received a phone call from Huiting. She was crying and spoke very softly. She asked my mom to call dad to bring her to my house. Together with 18 packs of things, she came with a pair of swollen eyes. My Aunty actually packed every single things that belongs to Huiting and threw out of the corridoor. I can't believe that a mother would do such things to her own daughter. I should say, thanks to her step-father(frankly speaking, I hate to see this man).

A few days later, I called up Aunty and told her that Huiting was at my place. I was kinda pissed when she didn't bother and already assumed that Huiting will 100% be @ my place. She told me to "return" Huiting to her, otherwise she will go and make a police report and said we "kidnapped" her. Wow... She is my blood related Aunty leh. I was ^&%^$^#$&^%#&#% with her. Couldn't be bothered anymore. No more repects for her. I told her, if she ever dare to go and make a police report, I will report her too for torturing her daughter. In fact, she did made a police report, saying that her daughter had disappeared. Huiting had to follow her back to "cancelled" the missing report then. I still remember Huiting called us immediately after she came out from the police station, crying and saying sorry to us for making this a big problem.

A few days later, I decided to talk things out with Aunty. I told her to let Huiting stay at our place since she doesn't like her. To Aunty, Huiting is just a pest. Please lor, all these years, she had never been a mother to her. Only know how to scold and beat her. Well, she is her mother and of course we can't stop her, but if she gone too far, I have to step in then. Aunty finally gave in and let Huiting stay at our place.


Last year, I didn't plan any party for Huiting as I was pregnant. Since Shannen is out, and I'm going to be a housewife soon, I just hope to give her a mini Punggol party this time.. Let find out what kinda presents she got this year(though there isn't any phone call from her mother to wish her Happy Birthday) .

Hongbaos from Mummy, Daddy & Edmund
Ipod from Erin & Elson
Teddy Bear from Classmate
A very nice Birthday card from Classmates
A necklaces from working friends together with a birthday card.

Take a look at the pics taken just now.


No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!