Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Had A Bad Fall

It's was a lousy evening. I had a fall, not Shannen, but me - the mummy.

We were playing on the bed with her new X'mas present from her aunt. Then Shannen accidentally threw the ball on the floor. I went down to pick it up for her. While walking back to the bed, I stepped on the toy's cover, slipped and fell. My left leg went right under the bed. The upper part of my leg brushed through the bed frame and a thin layer of my skin came off. I was so bloody painful. 1st thing that came to my mind was to be clam so that Shannen won't be frighten by what happened.

I threw the ball back to her and told her "mummy is alright, only fell down, give me a while and I will come and play with you". Guess what. Shannen bust out in tears. She was crying loudly and quickly crawl to the edge of the bed and asked me to carry her. As soon as I carried her to me, she hold me tightly and cried even loudly. Then she bend over to my leg and kissed on it. So sweet......

Told my mom and mother-in-law about what happened, they both said that Shannen does understand what actually happened. I felt so touched. Thought my leg is still painful, but I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!