Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Edmund's Birthday

It been many many years since I last celebrate birthday for Edmund. Reason is - his birthday is too near the CNY and hongbaos are what he wants. So I decided to celebrate his birthday this year. On the hand is because Shannen simply love birthdays and blowing out candles.

Bought a Hazelnuts cake from Prima Deli from Compass Point since I was there to do "something else". We(me & Huiting) hide the cake well when we reached mummy's place. I gave him a hongbao asking him whether is it alright without a cake? He was okay then. Only took out the cake after dinner to give him a surprised. It was a surprised indeed and I could tell that he was quite happy about it. Of course our Princess Shannen was very excited when she saw the cake. This means, it's candles blowing time!!!

A very yummy cake
Tell you to lift her up, not her t-shirt!!!
Smile
The 2 never get along. What are they trying to do?
Get Shannen in to take pictures
Can you be faster? I'm finishing the strawberry soon....

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!