Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bronchitis

I always have fear on this word - Bronchitis and never will I thought that it will happen to Shannen 1 day. She has been having on and off cough for almost a month and before that I had brought the to both PD & GP. Thinking that she only cough when she was trying to get rid of the phlegm, it didn't bother me to bring her to the doctor again. It all started only yesterday night when she didn't finish her favourite KFC and was complaining that her left ear was painful. She also develop fever at around 8.30pm. Though I had given her the fever medicine, Shannen was pretty hot when pass midnight. I didn't get any sleep and had to wait till the next day morning to bring her to the doctor.

Called up mummy and asked her for help to book an appointment for Shannen. We only get to see Dr. Lilian at around 1.30pm and she had confirmed that Shannen was having Bronchitis. It breaks my heart after hearing that and Shannen had to go back for reviews a week later. We took bottles of medicine and the includes a bottle of Antibiotics. Realised that how serious this can be, I will be more careful in future.

P.S. Sorry darling to let you suffer for so long. Mummy Loves U!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!