Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Birthday

It's just another day that I woke up realising that I am another year older. Before hand I already received sms from my buddy sending her wishes to me after I had sent her too (her birthday is just 2 days before mine). When I woke up and checked the phone, I was surprised to received sms from my dearest brother (Edmund) & my ex working partner, Mr Issac. Was really happy that someone still remember it. Since my birthday falls on a Tuesday, I had already redeemed the gift voucher and a bottle of red wine from New York New York last Wednesday when Daddy, Mummy, Shannen and myself enjoyed a good lunch there.

After sending Shannen to school, I took a bus to Hans(just 2 bus stops from my place) for a sumptuous breakfast. I also bought a slice of cake and some candles so that we(Shannen & me) can share it when she comes home in the afternoon. After settling Shannen for her bathe and milk feeding, we start the photo taking "party". She sang me birthday song in both Mandarin & English and blow out the candle herself. We enjoyed the cake and took a nap together....





No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!