Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blocked Ducts & Inflammation

It's confirmed by the lactation consultant and doctor that I am having blocked ducts(which is at the areola area) and causes inflammation. Went to Parentcraft (@TMC) this morning and was so happy that I was able to meet up with Mrs Wong in person. She is so friendly and kind to approach to. She helped me massage the blocked area and asked the another lactation consultant to help me afterwards cos she was busy for another shooting. Met up with a few mothers who encounter problems with breast feeding too. Wondering how come something natural can be so tough.

After the 2nd round of massage, the lactation consultant had confirmed that I had a inflammation and need to take some antibiotic to clear them before I can proceed for further massage. Meanwhile, I will still latch on Sarah at the affected area, hoping that she can clear the blockage for me and need to go back on Friday for review.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!