Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It Was Hell

It had been horrible weeks for me since I came back home. Sarah is not napping well. She will wake up after 30-45minutes from her nap and didn't want to go back to sleep again. I will have to sit there, patting her for hours and drag her nap until it's the next feed. It has been a very tiring job. So tired that I wanted to give up. Adding to my misery, I am having blocked duct now. It was at the areola area and very near to the nipple. Part of the nipple was swollen. Whenever Sarah feed on it, I can feel the burning sensation. It was worse than giving birth.

Shannen was also sick and had to stay at home. Imagined that I had to take care both of them...... Loss of words.

Things are getting better now as Sarah can nap longer cos of the help of pacifier. I can organise my time better now. Look forward for better things come ahead. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!