Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

18th Months Milestones

Finally Princess Shannen is 1 and a half years old. It will be easier for me to answer people when they ask about how old she is.

She is able to understand more things, like when we ask her to throw away things she will do so. Sometime, she will even pick up the hairs on the floor, walk to the bin and throw it away. On the other hand, she has learned how to throw tantrums. When we stop her from doing certain thing, she either beat that person or sit on the floor and make noise. Guess kids grow up learning both good and bad things.


Am able to handle her much better than the past when I starting to become a SAMH. At least I have time to cook dinner for my family now.

A messy look after bath

Better now

Wanna play 5, 10?

Never fail to do this

Dun disturb me, am trying to send a sms out

Done

Water is still the best

Poo poo again?

Is this bib for my younger siblings?

I am 1 month order and is able to handle more things now.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!