Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Elson's Birthday

I know it's Children's Day tomorrow, but it also happen to be the hatch day for Elson. As usual, the sisters will celebrate it for him cos the kids are "off" on this day. This year, they chose to surprise him with a day in advance.

Sharlene called me in the afternoon to ensure that we will be staying at home. She told me that they will come to our place around 9pm to give Elson a surprise. What we need to do is to act normal. Pretend nothing is going to happen and no one wanna bother about him too. Megan & family arrive around 8pm with a birthday card and cake, while Sharlene & family had went to Chong Pang market to tabao some foods. Soon as everyone arrived, they light up the candles and give Elson a surprise with the kids shouting out loud. Actually it wasn't that surprise cos our little Shihui was screaming downstairs when she saw Ken (Megan's husband). Lolz...

Overall, everyone enjoy it and our little princess Shannen, give daddy the biggest hug and kisses. Told Elson that I can't afford anything he wants, cos those things he wants are too expensive. Well, he surprised me by telling me that his present will arrive next week which he bought for himself, a new car.


No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!