Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Shannen!!!!!!

It's been more than a year that I'm taking of Shannen all by myself. Which means, I have been a SAHM (stay at home mum) for more than a year too. It's really fun being with her everyday. Sometime sad, sometime happy, sometime angry, sometime can't stand it. Overall, I enjoy being with her all the while. To be able to spend time with her throughout this growing period, I have to thank Elson for his support.

Our little Princess is no longer a little baby now. She has her temper, understand more things and takes more instructions. She is able to handle more things by herself (example : feeding, drinking for a cup, taking off her diaper and clothes, etc). Just a few months back, she was only able to speak 2 words like ; daddy, mummy, nana (for banana), a le (for elephant), etc. Now she is able to speak more words at a go like ; mama 谢谢, daddy fat fat, mama sorri, elephant, banana, etc. Just can't for her to attend school in October and listen to her speaking in sentences. Lolz...

It's the big 2 for Shannen today. I had planned everything. I knew that Elson won't be bother about Shannen's birthday, cos he's just that kinda person. I also knew that way before hand, the "elderly" had told me not to let Shannen blew candles twice on her birthday, but it's her actual day today, I can't just sit there and pretend that it's just a normal day. So, I planned to bring Shannen out for a lunch @ Swensen's and celebrate her birthday for her. It's nothing grand, so I guess it's not that serious too. I also made some Mee Sua with egg for her for dinner.

P.S. for relatives who read about this post, please do not let the "elderly" know that I celebrated Shannen's birthday twice. If you are not too sure who the "elderly" is, please feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!