Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Advance Birthday Celebration For Shannen

We had decided to celebrate Shannen's Birthday with daddy & mummy earlier cos we won't be free on the actual day. Mummy had told me not to give Shannen any grand party at such a young age. Anyway, we didn't want to hold any party too. Just a simple dinner with a cake and a birthday song, I guess she will be happy then.

We went to Compass Point to get some mooncakes for grandpa, mummy and mother. After that we head down to Hello Shop to get daddy a new phone. Since it's about lunch time, we decided to settle our lunch @ Swensen's and got a ice-cream cake for Shannen. Just before we reached Punggol, Shannen already fallen asleep in mummy's arms. Guess she was too tired from running and chasing after Edmund. Lolz...

I actually wanted to change my phone @ the Hello Shop earlier but they do not have the model (since I have another plan which is also available for upgrading already). Then came a sms from the retail shop in Punggol Plaza, asking me whether wanna upgrade my current plan. I then decided to gave them a call. Well... hard work pays off(not actually that hard) they do have the Nokia 6220 which I wanted. Went to the shop with Huiting to get my phone changed and head back home quickly for dinner and Shannen's mini birthday party.

Daddy also asked Elson if he's free to give daddy a lift to Tampines Mall cos he wanna changed his mobile no. too. He said "since already had a new phone, must match with a new no. mah". Ok.. Elson did give him a lift there and get everything done.


No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!