Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Orders from Gap & Old Navy 2

Didn't have time to gather the orders from the mummies cos it was a very last minute thing and it was also the last day for the jeans sales. Only manage to combine some orders from Jennifer cos she happened to appear on msn that day while I was doing the order.

Shipments was sent separately to my doorstep and I end up paying 2 shipping charges from Vpost. :( They also forgot to include an item for Jen. So many problems for this time. Hopefully won't happen again.
Here's our loots
Jeans from ON for Shannen
Rompers from ON(stripes) & Gap(white) for Shannen
Tops from ON for Shannen
Dress from ON for Shannen
Pyjamas from Gap for Shannen
Slippers from ON actually order for Huiting but end up came the baby size and Shannen will have them instead
Polos from ON for us
Shorts from ON(in pink) and Gap(in white) for me
All the items from ON for me....

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!