Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Big Day - Swimming

We met everyone at Tampines @ 12pm to register as Safar member. Me & Elson signed up for a 8 years membership. Got ourselves a mp4 & a projection clock as free gift. Since I already had a mp5 from Megan as present, I then passed on the mp4 to Edmund(my younger brother).

Reached Safar @ Mount Faber around 1pm. Shannen had already fallen asleep in my arms during the car ride. Since the rest weren't there yet, we decided to stay in the car and wait for them. On the other hand, Shannen could have a longer nap. It's a pity that I couldn't join them for Shannen's 1st swim(ladies' problem). So, Elson got all time playing with Shannen in the pool. Could see that all of them were having great time. We will surely come back for another swim.

After that, all of them came over to our place for a BBQ dinner. We actually finished 5kg of meat(pork) for dinner. Wow...... lolz

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!