Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coach Wristlet

Had been thinking whether should I get the Coach Wristlet online or from the boutique in Singapore. After getting some advices from the "Mummies", I finally decided to buy it straight from the store.

Went to fetch Shannen from school as soon as she finished her lunch and off we go to Takashimaya to get my Coach Wristlet. It was so crowded in the store as Coach was having some sales going on. If you purchase the bags with Taka card, you will be given an additional of 10% discount. Since mine was a cash transaction I will pay whatever is stated on the tag. After grabbing my wristlet, went straight to Basement 2 to get the Hokkaido Scallop from Umeya. Bought 2 packet @ $16.90 each. Wow.... but gonna tell you, it taste so good. Worth it!.

Shannen also get a chance to take some pictures with the huge X'mas tree @ Taka.


Shannen loves X'mas trees


Finally mine

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!