Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Complaint Queen VS Sweetheart

Lately, I've found out that Shannen likes to complaint to me on almost everything. On the other hand, she has also been a very sweet girl that makes me wanna be with her for long....

Complaint Case 1

Teacher Sarie told me that Shannen was very grumpy in school today. Here's their conversation

Teacher Sarie : What happen, Shannen?
Shannen : Anne Marie don't want to share the toys with her (with a very sad frown face)

Complaint Case 2

Soon as I step out from the bathroom, Shannen told me

Shannen : Mummy, daddy don't want to go and bath
Daddy : I want to sleep.
Shannen : You go and sleep on the floor. Don't dirty the bed. I want to sleep here!

Complaint Case 3

While I was bathing Shannen, she told me this

Shannen : Just now Peixuan jie jie(Shannen's cousin) use my bath tub.
Me : It's ok. You have to share
Shannen : Later crack how?
Me : Ok, next time you see her in the bath tub, just tell her nicely to get up, ok
Shannen : I will tell her to get up next time (she nodded)

Being Sweet Case 1

We were watching the show on tv and saw the SK II advertisement.

Shannen : Later, I buy for you, ok?
Me : For what?
Shannen : Later you put on your face and you look pretty
Me : Do you have the money
Shannen : I take Daddy's money and buy for you.

Beforehand we did talk about the advertisement and I told her after applying the SK II, mummy will look prettier. I was laughing away by her words. Lolz...

Being Sweet Case 2

Whenever I company Shannen for her nap or night sleeping, this will happen

Me : Can you please close your eyes and sleep?
Shannen : (she will hold both my cheeks with her small little hands, look into my eyes so gently and say), Mummy, 你不要 angry.

How to get angry with her.....

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!