Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My 1st Order From Ralph Lauren

Since my 1st pregnancy, I already told myself that I need to prepare a set of nice clothing for my baby upon her(Shannen) discharge from hospital. I believe that if I buy her something expensive, she will be able to live in luxury throughout the rest of her life. I will also keep that set of clothing for her until they have their own children and pass on to them. See lah... Elson told me, woman always have all sort of excuses for themselves when they wanna buy something. Lolz..

So I bought a romper and a blouse with a matching pantie from Ralph Lauren boutique @ Forum Shopping Mall 2 months before Shannen was born. Also purchased a long-sleeves top together with a jeans from Burberry. Altogether, it cost me $300 at that time. Wow......

This time round, I don't have that much freedom compared with my last pregnancy. Shannen was too sticky to me and I can't bring her to Orchard Road for shopping with Sarah inside me. So I decided to purchase something nice online instead. This is my 1st order from Ralph Lauren online. Was very happy that I managed to get something for both Shannen & Sarah.

Shannen's romper when she was born

A very nice packaging from Ralph Lauren

Clothes for Sarah

For Shannen & Sarah (need to find matching bottom for them)

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!