Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Crying..

This time, Shannen cry more like a pro. Why is she crying??? She spilt out her porridge and didn't wanna eat them because she saw the Ace Light Yakult on the table. Told her nicely that she will get to drink it when she finish her porridge, but she doesn't want to and spilt out her porridge in the end and stained her clothes. So I scolded her and she was crying so badly. When she want me to carry her, I simply shut her up and gave her my "no" answer, she cry even louder then.

So I decided to share her crying pics with you all again. After taking the shot, Shannen quickly hold onto my hand to see the pic. Then when I asked her whether she wanna take another shot, she nodded and go back to her crying mode. Lolz...



No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!