Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Night Safari

Realised that Shannen has been doing quite well in recognizing things. I had also put up 2 big pics posters on the walls. Whenever she ask her for the thing, she will be able to point to us. That goes the same to her book. We also taught how to pronouce the words. She can repeat after us. Though not exzectly the same pronoucation, but I she is good enough for a toodler like her who is less than 2.

So Elson told me to apply for the Wildlife Card which allows us to a 1 year free admission to both Zoo & Night Safari, free parking, etc... @ a fee of $280 for the 3 of us. I received the card in the late afternoon and show it to Elson. Then just when I was able to sit down and carry on with my fav. computer games(this will explain why I didn't have time to chat with my friend from the forum liao, hehehehe...), he suddenly told me to get ready and go to Night Safari.

The card does not give us free tram ride to the Night Safari, so we gonna pay for $10 per adult. Took the ride when we reached there and the 2 of their staffs walked up to us and ask for a smile. They took a pic of us and handed me a ticket for collection later. Shannen was all the while on her daddy's laps throughout the ride and she watch and wave and said Bye Bye to the animals. She also imitate their sound when we told her what animal it was. Guess she really enjoy it.

Before we head home, we went into the souvenir shop and bought 2 t-shirts for Shannen. This is the 1st time, daddy chosing the t-shirts for her and insisted which design to buy. Though it's a bit expensive, but I think it's worth while.

Pic taken by the staff which made me paid $15 for it.

Off we go.... (on the tram)

What's Shannen waiting for ??
Her fav Ice-cream!!!
Why the Zebra not moving???

Little Japanese

Which 1 should I buy?


Enough things, let's go

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!