Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

Daddy's Girl - Shannen

Just couldn't believe that Shannen will cry until so drama. She was very naughty after her bath and didn't want me to wear her diaper for her. Kept tossing and struggling to get up. DH saw it and told her that he will beat her if she dun behave. Guess what, Shannen turned over and cried out loud. Cried until like those who cannot catch their breath and still dun want me to wear her diaper for her. After that DH held onto her hand and gave a small pat(little beating her, but really very light only), she cried louder this time and hang onto me like a Koala bear.

No choice, got to put on her pull-up diaper instead. Still she was clinging onto me. Told DH that I wanna take my shower now, then he finally opened his golden mouth and said "come, Daddy baobao you". Wow.... Shannen just jumped onto him and cried again. Really a daddy's girl. While I was getting ready for my things to shower, overheard their conversations.

Daddy : Come, let daddy comb your hairs..
Shannen: papa... then follow by some baby mumbling
Daddy : Ok lah. I sayang you
Shannen : Hug daddy(action) and sobbed again

Buay Tahan!!! Should have taken a video to show you all.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!