Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

Postphone Honeymoon Trip

Finally we had agreed on a 4days 3 nights short trip to Bali & stay @ my dream hotel, Hard Rock Cafe Bali. Though there are some bad reviews on this hotel, but still wanna give it a try. Like DH always say, you never try, you never know. Since it's during the peak season, we will be paying a little higher than the usual fare. DH told me that this trip is meant for me. For what I have done to the family and Shannen and make this house very "warm" for him after work. At least he appreciated what I've done for our family.

Will be flying thru SQ cos DH preferred the seats there (he used to work in a travelling agency as tour guide) and he also told me it would be much safer comparing to Guruda. We paid $825 for per adult & $321 for Shannen for this trip including Singapore taxes. Won't be planning for a full day tour since we just wanna go there and relax. DH said, Shannen is too young to know & remember it. So no point going to every coner of Bali to make us all so tired, but still I will make sure that the memory cards are all empty so that I can take as many pics as possible. Till then, look out for more updates after I return.

Trip from 16/5 to 19/5

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!