Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

An Unexpected Action

All these while I have been taking for granted. Thinking Shannen she won't get down the bed and climb downstairs all by herself. I was wrong this time...

As usual, she was playing upstairs while I was doing some housework downstairs. Elson was taking his shower after we came back from NTUC. I heard Shannen's block fell from the stairs. Before, I will shout to her, telling her that I will pick up the toys for her later, but this time I didn't do anything.. I was just busying sorting out the vegetables and seafood.

Six sense was telling me that Shannen got down by herself. All the way???!!! There are 19 steps from 2nd to 1st floor, that's include 4 wide steps... I turned around and saw her standing there. She looked at me and smile and said "mummy" with 1 hand holding the block high, trying to show me she got it. OMG... Never gonna leave her alone upstairs again.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!