Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Zoo Out 8

This was a short Zoo trip cos was raining heavily after a 20 mins walk, but some funny happened again.
Elson always have the habit of putting one leg in the car and the other outside the car. Worse is, he don't wear his slippers properly. This time, history repeated (it happened in Jurong Point's carpark the 1st time). When we reached Zoo, he(Elson) told me that he left the another slipper at our home carpark. Which means, he only had 1 slipper with him in the car. So I had to buy another pair of slipper for him from the Zoo. Wanted to get a Crocs for him, but since he told me to buy the cheapest on the shelf, I will grant his wish. I chose a light blue dolphins slipper for him. Lolz..... So bright and Shannen kept pointing at her daddy's slipper

Angry Shannen, waited too long to enter the Zoo
Is he going to attack me?? (Shannen)
Elson and his undersize, cute slipper!
Our short Zoo trip

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!