Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New York New York

Since our last visit to New York New York, I have been thinking of their Seafood Aglio. Just miss the taste so much.

I then decided to meet mummy & Huiting @ New York New York, AMK Hub for lunch to stop my saliva drip further. Order a Bacon & Mushroom Aglio while Huiting had a Roasted Chicken Carborana, Mummy ones was a Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Chop. Side dishes was Buffalo wings and Bravo Wedges, and we shared a Mango Lime Kickers. Shannen was enjoying the wedges while all of us agreed that the foods were good. Total bill was $72.97. So worth it to stop my craving for a while. We proceed to Ntuc Fairprice to shop for dinner(raw foods) and then head back to Punggol cos it's time for Shannen to take her nap.

1 comment:

Jansey said...

oh is that good?? cos my frds told me their food is so-so.. so nvr tried.. + the long q last time...

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!