Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Confirmed

Yes... It's confirmed that am pregnant. Don't ask me when is the due date, cos my gynae always tell me an earlier due date each time I see him. Here's how the process of the making of Baby _____ (name to be filled be once baby gender is confirmed)

Ovulation date (01.05.2009)
Like the previous pregnancy, we bought the Clear Blue test kit for the making of 2nd Baby. Got the "smiling face" @ the 4th test and we go ahead with the baby making plan


Confirmed Pregnant (01.26.2009)
I was already suspecting that am pregnant cos Shannen has been very sticky to me lately and doesn't want to go to school. She do not allow anyone to bath her, feed her and sleep with her. All she wants is only me. On CNY eve after getting dinner from Burger King, we went to 7-11 to buy some snacks. Saw the Clear Blue Pregnancy test kit. I then decided to buy one and test (since my menses was late for 4 days). Confirmed pregnant!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!