Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

31 Months Milestones

Needless for me to say again that Shannen has grown up. We also realised that she put on some weight that make her face looks fat now. Lolz. Shannen has been shooting questions at me every now and then. Kept asking why, what's that, how is it, etc. Though I gave her the answer in no time, she will ask me the same questions again within seconds.

So 1 fine day I then tried a trick on her. When she shoot me the same question, I told her "mummy is not feeling well, headache, going to rest for a while" She diam diam and look @ me with a blurred face. Lolz... Guess what. Shannen did the same to me too. I was asking her to pick up the tissue paper on the floor and she said " I headache, not feeling well, going to faint" and she climbed up the bed quickly and hide under the blanket. OMG, I gave her the blurred look in return.

As for toilet training, Shannen is on the other way. Instead of getting her to go to the toilet to pee, she will go to the toilet to do her big business. Whenever Shannen feel like passing motion, she will call for me quickly that she wanna poo poo. Will then put on her mini toilet seat on the bowl to let her do her big business. It's been going on for weeks and so far no problem with that. As for her smaller business, guess I will "wait" for the right time then. Maybe it's because am too lazy to train her. As there's a few times when I changed Shannen, she will refuse to put on her diaper, but in order for me to get more rest, I still insist that she put them on.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!