Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

5th Gynae Checkup

This is the 1st time Shannen came along with me for the gynae checkup. Cos I think she is able to accept the fact that we are going to have a new member in our family soon. She also kept calling the little one(inside me) didi and even kiss the baby goodnight before she sleeps. Shannen was very excited to follow me into the room with company by my mum. Had told Dr. Adrian that I only put on 500 grams since the 1st day I knew that I was pregnant. As usual, he did a scan for me. When Shannen saw her so-called didi from the screen, she was shouting out "mummy give birth to baby liao". We were all laughing away.

Had asked Dr. Adrian whether is he able to confirm the baby sex. After a long scan, we failed to identify whether it's a boy or girl. Cos the little one just refuse to open his/her leg. Dr. Adrian had confirmed that the baby is very healthy and I will be going for my detailed scan next month. Let just wait and see then.


Sarah is measured @ 11.1cm.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!