Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally Over

Managed to contact Huiting's mother (my flesh blood 8th Aunty) and get her to go down to Causeway Point to meet us(Mummy & SHE aka Shannen, Huiting & Erin) outside Singtel. This is to get her to sign on some papers to ensure that Huiting will not need her in future to re-new her Singtel's contract as she is already 18. After everything was done, we went to Crystal Jade for lunch. It cost me $90 for this meal but after all it's worth it as I don't have to see her(Huiting's mother) again.

As promised, brought Shannen to Kiddy Palace to chose her toys. She was very indecisive, so I end up buying a big bag of Mega Blocks(bought this for last year Nov. Toddler's Birthday bash) for her. Told mummy to bathe Shannen with some "flowers" as to chase away the bad luck (usually I am not so superstitious, but after Shannen fell sick for 4 times within a week, I think I had to do that for her). Hopefully the whole episode will come to an end.
Also brought Shannen to the playground after a few failed attempts by daddy. He tried to bring Shannen to the playground almost every week, but failed. Cos when they reached the lift, Shannen will U-turn back, crying and asking for me. Lolz....

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!