Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Growing Up

Have seen lots of improvement on Shannen ever since she goes to school. She is more independent as in feeding herself, take out all her clothes by herself before bathe, having her own sense of fashion (chose what to wear when we are going out), wearing her own shoe and sock by herself too. She also started to put on her pant by herself but not for the top. Of course, she speak alot too. As in almost full communication with us.

Case 1

Went to pick her up from school 1 day while she was still eating. Once her classmate saw me, he quickly dashed into the canteen and told Shannen that I am coming to pick her. Shannen replied "I never see my mummy, okay?" and continue to eat her pear. It was Teacher Saria who just came out from the canteen told me these. I was laughing away. Just when I went into the canteen, Shannen ran over to me and looks like nothing happened. Lolz..

Case 2

Shannen was playing with Elson's cards while on the way to school. Once reached, Elson just took the cards from her. Shannen got to piss..

Shannen : Say sorry
Elson : Har? (paused for a while for what Shannen had said) Okay, bye bye, see you later.
Shannen : No bye bye. I don't want Daddy. Daddy very rude. (climbed down from the car and stormed into the school)

The teachers were asking me why was Shannen so moody in the morning(usually Shannen will greet all the teachers when she reach school). I told them what happen and everyone was laughing. Lolz...

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!