Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bye Bye FX01, Hello FX38

We (me & Elson) were chatting a few days back. I agreed with what he said. Men are more rational while we women are more emotional. They (men) do things thinking whether it's right or wrong without any emotions(maybe some have), while we women always think about feelings 1st. Since Elson had been spending so much on our recent trips, the mini renovation we are going to have, his long wanting dish washer and something else with in-laws side, I shall save up to buy a new camera for myself when the time comes.

Called up Panasonic today whether is there a way to upgrade my super old camera (FX01). The very nice guy(from Panasonic) told me there's no way cos everything is programmed inside the camera. What a disappointment. Which means.... If I want a better camera, I need to purchase a new one. So I ask him again whether is FX38 better compare to FX36(Huiting's using that now). Of course FX38 is better with more improved "stuffs" in it, but it will only launch in Singapore next week. I was thinking.... Maybe if the price of FX36 is much lower when the new model(FX38) comes in, I will just get a FX36 for a lower price.

Elson came back early today and brought us to our all-time favourite electronic store to buy the dish washer and an extra standing fan for the kitchen. I was looking around and saw FX38 on the shelf. Was wondering how come they already have that when Panasonic told me it will only be launch next week. I ask Mr ...... about the price different between FX36 and FX38 and was surprised to learn that it's only $53 different. Wow....... Definitely gonna buy FX38 since it's a newer model. I told him to reserve a silver camera for me(though I prefer the brown one) and will come back and pay him tomorrow (since I doesn't want Elson to know about it). Just then, Elson walked pass us and told me to check out on the dish washer. As I was too busy with the camera, I told him to carry on 1st.

Just before we check out, Elson told Mr ...... to charge the camera to his bill too. I was so so happy and told Mr ..... that I wanted a brown one. All these while I had never want Elson to pay for it cos he had already spent so much this couple of weeks. Now I can use this new camera for my Genting trip to take better quality pictures. Yahoo....... 老公万岁!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!