Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

A Bad Fall

Shannen has not been behaving herself lately. She will wake up in the middle of the night crying, cried when she woke up in the morning. Cried whenever she can't see me. It's just some crying episode. Furthermore, after Elson had a new haircut, she doesn't want him anymore. It really pissed him off cos Shannen is his precious.

After a good shower play with her just now while I was cutting her while, she totally forgot her fear of daddy. She was playing hide and seek with Elson. Just as she was running towards me, she tripped and fell. She was lying flat on the floor, busting out loud. I saw this huge "bun" on her forehead. Poor darling

Only her pacifier can calm her down

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!