Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Macau & Zhuhai Trip Day 3

Actually we did not plan to go out with the rest on our last day cos the three of us(Elson, Shannen & me) were all lacked of sleep. I heard my doorbell rang and didn't dare to open the door. It was 10am then. Cos Sharlene had told me they will left for haircut and shopping as early as 9.30am. So... who would that be ringing my doorbell?? Not long after the ringing, I heard Yongliang and Peixuan's voice. Running along the corridor. I was so delighted to see them cos I really didn't wanna waste my last day in Zhuhai. Sharlene told me that everyone couldn't wake up on time, that's why they were all still around. So happy to see them.

I quickly gave Shannen milk and got her change. Then I let Elson know that I would be joining the rest of them for shopping while he will be sleeping in the hotel room. It was after all a fun day outside. We went for a hair wash and the kids had their haircuts too. Only Shannen was left out cos she never allowed strangers to touch her. Lolz.. After the haircut and hair wash, we were shopping in the nearby store. It was a RMB$2 store that made us stayed there for quite a while. Just imagined that everything there is only @ S$0.40 each. I grabbed as many as possible, so is Sharlene and Megan.

Left the store after a good 30mins shop and went to the opp building cos it started to rain. We were just shopping around until we stayed quite a while in a local sport shop. It's something like a Nike store but it's a local brand. After the rain started to get lesser, we bought some umberlla and went back to the hotel. Yanning jie arrange a mini coach service for us (Elson, Yongliang, Shannen and me) to Zhuhai custom, Macau custom and finally Macau airport to take catch our flight back. While the rest will head to Guangzhou for more shopping. We arrived the airport early and decided to have some food before we do the check-in thing. While queueing and waiting for our turn for the checking-in, we heard people mumbling that many flights were delayed. We prayed hard that it doesn't happen to ours. When we reached the counter, the service staff told us that our flight had been delayed from 6.30pm to 10.30pm. It was a solid 4 hours delay. Not to mentioned that we were already arriving the airport early enough.

We decided to check-in our luggage and stayed in the airport cos we hope that the flight will not delay that long. Shannen also had a good nap at the airport cos she didn't had any for the whole day. Indeed... the flight was further delayed again till 11.30pm. We were so tired. Poor Shannen actually had a diarrhea and vomited twice in the airport. I believed that she had caught a cold the day before when we were at the Seafood Street. Poor baby. We reached home the next day morning about 3 and Yongliang didn't go to school which was about another 4 hours then.


No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!