Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

Shooting Day

Pamela called me around 10am to confirm where to park their car. Soon after she hang up, she was appearing at my door. She came with a camera man and a lighting & sound uncle. They setup the lightings and place the camera properly. Look like those big shooting screen. Lolz...

Shannen and I were all dressed up for the shooting since then, but we kept waiting and waiting... Waiting for who??? We were wondering too. Then came a group of people (3 guys and a girl). Pamela then told me they are from .... forgot liao, Only remember Joe (the art/creative director) and Chris (the guy in red hair, very tall, standing at 1.9m) Joe had wanted Shannen to change her red top to a blue one so that we don't look so contrast. I also have to remember the lines in both English and Mandarin. After everything was ready, we did the shooting. I think I repeated the lines at least 25 times cos they wanna capture the best. Shannen was pretty co-operative. She was hugging the bucket and stick out her tongue when told to do so.

Now we just gonna sit and wait for the short advertisement to be appeared on tv. Hopefully it turns out well.

Camera Man

Camera Man, Sound & lighting Uncle and Joe

Chris(in red Polo) with the KFC Lucky God(Lady in Black) who send me the cheque

Pamela was in brown and the "Indian" guy was the one who gave me the lines to read

Smile.....

Before she change her top

After she change her top and ready for shooting

The most important thing, the cheque!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!