Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

KFC

Received a called from KFC today. The lady told us that I had won $1000 in their daily lucky draw contest. Elson was so sure that he kept saying it's a scam when I was talking to that lady on the phone. She took down another contact no. of mine and also asked me for the name to be written on the cheque. Of course I gave her mine. Then Elson was asking, how come it's my name and not his. I simply told him " you are rich mah, so I dun know letting them scam me lor". Lolz.....

She told me that a lady by the name Pamela from Mediacorp will contact me later today to arrange the time for shooting a short advertisement. True enough, Pamela gave me a call when I was at my mum's place (just before I was getting off to have a new hairdo). We arranged the shooting on next Monday in the morning.

I had a short hair cut and did a rebonding. Now I look so much like Shannen (of course she is much prettier). I also bought a polo t-shirt from Converse cos there wasn't any proper fittings for me ever since I become a housewife. :( Let's just gonna wait and see whether it's a scam and I really did won the $1000.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!