Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I had enough of bringing expired, "imported", spoilt, pirated stuffs home though I pay a little lesser purchasing from them (Mr SS). We were regular shoppers before when we got fresh seafood and average standard of "home used" products from them. We spent an average of S$200 per visit, sometime even more.

After 2 same incident when I bought back instant noodles which the mixing ingredients inside the packing were being "opened" up and end up the sesame oil leak out, 1 incident that Shannen's diapers were defective(the inner lining of one side was tightly stick to the diaper which I couldn't lift it up, end up Shannen cannot use that diaper to sleep throughout the night), quite a few incident when I realise their canned foods packing are different from other supermarkets (Mr SS was older in stock), and this is 1 thing I have to show you the pics to see the difference.

I bought this hanging air freshener from Mr SS at 1st (cos we only buy our stuffs from Mr SS), it was the "pink" pouch you see below. The 2nd time onwards it was changed to the blue pouch. I wonder why Company G has changed their packaging to a lousy quality. Anyway, I still buy the hanging air freshener before we banned them. Only recently when we change the supermarket we visit, then I only realised that only Mr SS is selling the blue pouch air freshener (lower quality). You know what, if I never give a chance to shop at other supermarkets I will never realised that I was cheated by the regular one which we trusted so much. All these while I thought Company G had lower their standard of quality control.

Another incident, Elson was greedy seeing some promotion outside Mr SS(before we banned them). 1 bottle(1.5litres) of X&X soft drink only selling at 40cents. Cheap right? Of course lah. Who wouldn't wanna grab it. Somemore both of us are X&X lovers. We ended up suffering for the whole 3 weeks, trying to finish up the 6 bottle of gas less drinks. It taste worse than Shannen's medicine. When we gave some to Shannen, she even refused to drink it. I know it;s out own fault, but never ever we are going back to Mr SS after so many incidents we met. Good luck to shoppers of Mr SS, just gonna be careful when you buy things

The differences between the 2 pouch below

1) Scent last longer in the pink pouch
2) The pink pouch quality is better
3) The tiny balls in the blue pouch looks likes....... balls
4) Maybe you can buy both of them to compare and see it for yourself

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!